Today we will look at the list of the most interesting and unusual holidays and festivals in the world. In this collection were very interested in holidays, which you can see below. Look!
1. Competition in the highlands of Scotland. Party games, dressed in a traditional Scottish kilt, will compete in the hammer throw, in the contest which is held in Glenfinnan. Traditional Scottish games consist of competitions, dances, food and drinks to relax from everyday work. (Jin Richardson).
2. Beltane Fire Festival, Scotland. “The Celts” with bare torsos raise the torches during the Festival of Beltane fire near Carlton hill in Edinburgh. These annual festivities are a modern revival of the ancient Celtic celebration of the arrival of summer. (Jim Richardson).
3. Holiday naked men. Hadaka Matsuri (literally, the feast of naked men) in Okayama, Japan, is a traditional festival which has been celebrated for 1200 years. Picture was taken in winter, the temperature is about 9 degrees. Men dive into the icy water, passing the rite of purification. (Paul Whitton / My Shot).
4. Vegetarian festival, Thailand. Believers temple at Bang Neow, participate in the parade of vegetarian festival on Phuket island in Thailand, stick a weapon in itself, in protest. Chinese immigrants gave rise to this Taoist ceremony in 1825, when people who believe in God, Continue reading
On a holiday like New year . people often have special plans. People are preparing for it in advance and looking forward to it. The recipe for how to celebrate the New year at everyone. You should lie to the soul: maybe someone was tired of the stress, leaning over the year, will decide, after drinking a glass of champagne, immediately go to the side, someone will meet the New year under palm trees, enjoying a massage or floating lazily in the pool… Which option do you prefer?? We offer you 10 ways to celebrate New year . the choice is yours!
10 original ideas for the New year
For many people the New Year is a special holiday. This is an opportunity to return to a happy and carefree childhood, when decorated with bright street lights and shop Windows were delighted. They say that as the New Year meet – so spend it. We believe in this sign, therefore, to ensure that positive emotions received in the new year’s eve, please you and gave strength throughout the year, we’ll show you some original ideas of how to celebrate the New Year.
How to celebrate New Year unforgettable?
1. Celebrate New Year at home with family
Maybe someone will say that this is the most trivial method, which has long been all tired. On the one hand Continue reading